Covington Speech and Language Center is here to protect you during this COVID-19 season, as we slowly reopen the office to provide services. We are following all CDC Guidelines and keep updated regarding recommendations.
Although we always practice good health hygiene and office cleanliness, we are taking extra precautions to protect our clients and staff as follows:
- If you have a fever, cold-like symptoms, been out of the country, or been in contact with anyone who may have had the virus in the last 3 weeks, we ask that you wait to make an appointment with our practice.
- Any staff member who has symptoms of illness are not to schedule therapy sessions
- Seating in our lobby will be limited to only one household at a time
- If appointments might overlap, we will ask for you to stay in your car and wait for a call from your therapist prior to entering the office.
- Out staff are hand washing before and after each client
- Lobby chairs are being sanitized after every individual leaves
- Door knobs are sanitized between sessions
We encourage you to avoid touching your face and to wash your hands as frequently as possible.
We are more than happy to answer any questions regarding any concerns you may have. We are striving to make our facility a safe environment for all and to continue your services. Your health and safety have been and will remain our top priority!
Receive high-quality professional services from Covington Speech and Language Center based in Covington, LA. All staff members hold a Master's Degree and Louisiana license in Speech and Language Pathology.
We provide services to all age populations including infants, preschoolers, school-age children, adults, and geriatrics. Services are provided at our clinic in Covington, at preschools or nurseries, and in private schools. We evaluate and treat communication disorders related to: articulation, language, learning disabilities, stuttering, tongue thrust, aphasia (stroke patients), voice quality, laryngectomy, cognitive impairment, hearing impairment, non-verbal communication, cleft palate, and dysphagia (swallowing disorders).
Our specialists work closely with physicians, families, and school personnel in order to provide a comprehensive approach to treatment of communication disorders.
We also take pride in our active participation in community service activities such as parent/teacher workshops, professional inservices, health fairs, and numerous special interest groups.
We would be happy to hear from you.